God, you're amazing!

I'll be going for Farm Camp on the 23-25th november! It's gonna be fun!! :D

Here's a testimony... ^.^
There's this BSMM NCO camp on the 26th-28th november.... and it's on friday to sunday... youth meetings are on saturdays while church services are on sunday mornings... so I was rather sad that I'll be missing church that week... so I prayed. I kind of asked God for a change of date... knowing He WILL DEFINITELY make a way... I trusted God with this matter :) And God answered my prayer!!! Wee!!! :) I received a message from Sara today saying that the camp's date has been changed to the 10th-12th of december! YAY! Praise God! And it's not a coincidence as some people say, but I believe that God really made a way for me! :) And I can now go to church on the 27th & 28th of november!! :D
Though I may seem selfish as my friend can't attend the camp anymore... and neither can I, but I'm sure God has a purpose for everything! Anyway, I just want to thank God for answering this prayer of mine. and that's one of the good things of trusting in Him. ^^
I also prayed that I'll have lots of opportunities to serve God... being a shy and timid person, I wouldn't dare go up to a church leader and say "I want to serve". Therefore, I prayed. And God has opened lots and lots of doors for me to serve Him :) I just feel really happy about this. Thank You, Father God! :D
And I read a book that teaches me to have God-confidence, trusting in Him and not self-confidence. I've always wanted to boost my self-confidence but, there isn't a need now because I have Jesus in my life! :)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

Comments