My thoughts

I shared the gospel with a 9 year old girl. She was amazed. She then put her faith in Jesus and I led her through the sinners' prayer. I thank God for this wonderful oppurtunity :) She is very eager to know Jesus more. So, every time I stayed back and would see her, she would ask me to tell her more about christianity. Gladly, I did so. I thought of buying her a book about Jesus too so she can read it and know Jesus better. But, being so excited about it, she went home and told her parents about it. Being a Buddhist, they were shocked to hear their daughter say that she is a Christian now. Last week, her mother gave me a call and told me not to share with her about Jesus anymore. She says it's because they are Buddhists and they do not want their daughter to get confused. Trying not to get into anymore trouble, I am having difficulty whether to continue telling the girl about Jesus or not. Maybe I should just get her a book about Jesus. After all, her mother merely told me to stop talking to her about Jesus. She did not mention anything else. So, it wouldn't hurt to buy the girl a book I guess.
Anyway, God is a good God so I'll pray about it and he will definitely see me through this :)

Another thing about God is that he answers prayers. He has given me the desires of my heart (of course, only those that are good for me) and he renews my strength. Being in His presence is simply wonderful :D
God, You're amazing!

Comments