PMR? Over! :D

Now that PMR is over, I plan to do lots of fun stuff! just like everyone else :)
activities coming my way are :
1. swimming lessons! (sounds late at my age, though :P)
2. attend youth!
3. clean my room ;)

and a few more which are not really possible YET... so it's going to be kept to myself :D

I started reading a book yesterday : A Message From God by Aldo and Retha McPherson. I think quite a lot of people have read it... It's a really good book and it encourages me :)

And I helped my dad do some work today :D
It's NOT EASY. It's boring and tiring.
So, all children, appreciate your parents' hard work! It's not as easy and simple as I thought it is and plus, there's so much more to do. Some kids spend money like water. Some kids buy a lot of stuff for themselves to enjoy... just to look nicer... when their family is in need of money. They shouldn't. Family should come before all those things. So yeah! Let's love our family because they are the people God placed with us. And of course, there are many more good reasons to love them :)

And I thank God that my brother is learning drums :D
I pray that he will like it and use it to serve God :)

Comments