Camp X-treme

3 days at Kem Kaizen, Gunung Pulai - without a doubt, awesome! :)
It was a brand new experiene altogether with the jungle trekking, nightwalk and obstacle course :D
It was super duper fun and exciting. I would really want to try them out again, that's for sure! 

And being in Oscar's is really cool. Though we didn't win or anything, we were a team! :) And we had the simplest flag of all the teams but, yeah simple is nice! :D we had lots of fun doing things together. that's what makes it cool to be in OSCAR! :D

and it is also through this camp that I think I'll be able to take wasabi from now on ;) banana with wasabi was what all of us had to eat as a team :) and all the other teams did well, too of course :)

and thanks to all who prayed, we had really fine weather for all three days! Praise God! :D

most importantly was experiencing God's touch during the sessions... I've learnt to really appreciate Jesus Christ's death on the cross for my sins... all that He gave for me. and I want to be different for Jesus, even if it means everything :)
I did not choose God, but He chose me.
and yes, all of us are precious to God. Feeling how much God loves me is simply awesome. He'll always be there for me and I don't have to worry about a thing :) and I've also learnt to endure hardship. because...
in 2 Timothy 2:3 it says,
we therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ :) 

and I really like it that instead of name tags, we got really cool dog tags :)
really nice tags :) supposed to rotate it i guess :P

 the T-shirt's most probably still in the washing machine xD so can't put it up... but it's got a really nice design :D

Comments