BEEN LONG.

It's been so long since I last posted. Getting bored with this stuff. But, I'm back to it anyway.
watched a video about Illuminati. It shocks me and really opens my eyes to the works of the devil in the world. It's so happening. And people are just blinded by it, totally. It's time to wake up. There's a meaning behind those lyrics, behind the nice melody, the rock notes and the cool beats. The devil uses music to trick us, and if we are still in the dark, we're just helping him create a world that worships him.
The great I Am is the real and living God, why won't people see it? He's real, feel and experience it yourself! There can't be anything better than knowing Jesus personally. I can't imagine life without Him.
Joy fills my heart every single day, and when it starts to feel gloomy, all I have to do is turn to God and He'll be there. In fact, He waits for us to go to Him EVERYDAY. We decide whether His waiting is in vain, OR NOT.

People are dying without knowing Christ. I still haven't shared for this half of the year. Nothing out of my mouth telling about Him. Really need to change this. Be a breakthrough Christian. It definitely is not fair that I get to hear the gospel preached so many times, yet there are people who don't even have a chance to hear it. Keeping it myself would be selfish. Yes, I need to go out and approach people with the gospel. Don't care what they may think or say. This is about life and death.
I pray that I'll do it! JUST DO IT!

Comments