A New Phase

Welcome to college life!
A new room, new people, new books, new EXPERIENCES and etc.
So far, I've been quite okay settling down..
and I think a very important essence to do so would be FRIENDS. They really help take away all the homesick blues and whatnot.
Maybe some people have their whole circle of friends to laugh with each and every day.. Somehow, I just didn't settle into the same group as the people I met on the first day..

Still, really looking forward to getting to know my fellow classmates better and hanging out with them more! :)

and church is amazing AND ALIVE. It unveiled a whole new perspective of people, PEOPLE! Being there has truly inspired me to not just keep this love I've experienced in Jesus to myself, but to share and bring it to those who are lost, searching where they found none.

So yeah, I'm an ambassador of Christ and I'm gonna live it out. 


Also, breakfast revolves around bread and cereal & milk  ;D

and I found this on Facebook. How true and seriously, it's just truly amazing to be a part of God's worshippers, be it in praise, actions or thoughts.



Comments