It's all about perception.

It's been 1 and a half months since I came to this new college with a heart full of hope and excitement of what life here would bring. I remember feeling so relieved to be going for matriculation cause my A-Level studies were tough. This felt like a chance to start anew; to give it my all and do well in this very short and rapid 1 year.

I guess I never really saw it coming. Environment. It never hit me of how life here would be like. How I would communicate with people. What kind of people I'd meet. I just thought things will go as they should, naturally, I'll have friends and my God to draw strength and love from.


To be honest, these 6 weeks here have taught me a lot. Probably the biggest environment change I've ever experienced in my whole life. I'm not complaining. This is actually good for me. I get to learn and grow instead of being stagnant in a comfortable place. Why, even being in town is something to be thankful for. I can hardly believe all the little things I start to notice and appreciate. Maybe this is how God equips me. Maybe He's preparing me for the bigger plan. I never knew there was so much more I could learn.

Truly, it's all about perception. How I look at EVERYTHING. 

Comments