Aye, the only source of joy deep within

It's evident, I can only truly be happy from the inside out when I have the joy of the Lord. Being in His presence, going to church really refreshes and encourages me. No one else can ever give me such satisfying and overflowing joy. I can't find this anywhere else. and being part of God's big family is just amazing. The worship, word, warmth is all so nice. But look, I can't be complacent here and enjoy all this myself. People out there are feeling lonely, sad and stressed out because they have yet to experience God's unconditional love. I need to share it! They're probably trying and searching so hard. Searching everywhere, but not finding the immense joy that God gives. Come on!
I'm just really glad and thankful to have found myself in God again. Super thankful because otherwise, I'd be feeling stressed, sad and lonely with all the negative thoughts and emotions. It was horrible. So glad to be out of that pit. People, if you ever feel that way, run to the source of supernatural strength and joy, Jesus. He's more than enough for us. <3

Comments