Encouraging friends!

I was feeling really stressed about choosing between Matrik and A-Level. What's the best choice? There's pros and cons for both choices. Suyin really encouraged me by saying that she believes I can do it, knew that I always can. How touching is that. <3 And Xinjin. She was really encouraging too. Told me she could tell that I'm a bright student; and it wasn't based on my SPM results or whatsoever, but based on the way I talk and present myself! wow. Now that's super cool. Comforted to hear that she thinks I CAN do well in A-Level. No need to worry. And I remember how Anjanette says I can aim higher because she knows I can do it. You know, just through these people, I feel more confident already. Thank you God for placing these amazing people in my life. I mean, I might have to go to Matrik in the end. or maybe stay in A-Level. Whatever it is, I know that I can do it. And I don't have to be afraid to aim high 'cause I am made to achieve high. I just need to really do my part and pray to get a scholarship. Don't wanna think too much for now; just gotta be confident and know that I can do it! Study hard, that's my job. :)


Comments