BBQ Event; Thoughts; Moving Out, Moving On


Today, ALSCO organised a BBQ party for the A-Level students of Sunway College. Didn't know what to expect at all, but a lot of last minute purchases had to be done. Thank God we have the canopy walk to the pyramid! Though it was tiring, almost strenuous walking with 9.5 litres of water (some guys had to carry double of that!), it felt really fulfilling. Glad to play my part as the organising team today! Thankful for the other members, each has his/her own talent. Some simply astound me. So I found out more about my ALSCO members today. The really awesome thing was getting to bond with them, talking and getting to know people. Today's event definitely opened doors to speak to people, to experience working with people here. I guess Ms Ann was right, it's very different from everything back in high school. There are lessons to learn from today's event too, of course. So we need to just keep moving forward. Let our upcoming Blue Day be a major success! :)

I can't help feeling it's such a waste not meeting Anjanette when she's only in Monash! Super near to me! However, tomorrow morning will be packed for me and then off I go in the evening. Her schedule should be packed too, since it's a medical conference. Hope she's enjoying it and gaining spectacular insight! :D

Today, seems like I told many many more people that I'll be leaving for Matriculation. Received different reactions, a wide range of them. I guess there are some that I'll remember for a very long time. :') I've grown to love the people here very much. There is warmth. Even ALSCO, yes, there are really amazing people here! Some amaze me with their leadership skills too! :] I guess for the next few weeks, all I'm going to do is just appreciate everything here in this very limited time. The people, the place, the church, the room, the toilets, the food, everything. This will probably be one of my best times in college since I have no stress to do well in the upcoming semester exam and no obligations. But I'll truly miss the people here. Bonds have developed through the little four months. They're more than any other faces now. <3
Well, I'll meet new people in matrik. Just want to continue to be a blessing to all those around me, wherever I go. To reach out in love and be the salt and light for Jesus. So many people need His love. It's amazing to have found it. They can find it too!

Thank You God for everything right now. I want to continue to praise You when it starts getting tough because You are always good. Wherever you place me, I will make the best out of it, because I'm there for a purpose, a calling, a mission. I can make a difference. I love You Lord. The people around me and You, my Everlasting God. Hearts.

Comments