First Time Serving in Homes

Today was the first time I served in Homes! To be honest, I was pretty shocked when I first got to know that I'll be doing Chairing with Ann-Marie. It kind of felt like a pretty huge thing to me. Oh, it's something like being an emcee. :) Preparing the slides took quite a while but I'm really satisfied with the product! Though it was up on the screen for just a few minutes, I still felt good to have given it my all.


So yeah, today, was a little bit nervous because I thought I would be doing JUST the announcements. But turns out to be slightly more than that. :] Anyway, though there's room for improvement, I'm glad it went quite well! And the most amazing thing about Homes tonight was the presence of God. It was so strong. I really felt it and I'm just thankful for God's presence because otherwise, everything else would be utterly pointless. Even worship, the Word, and after that, prayer was pretty different for me today. Really want to thank God because today was a whole new experience other than the simply delicious dinner and the super fun game! :)
Really encouraged and hope to continue to give God my best. Today has really taught me to FOCUS on God though. Every meeting, every gathering is about Him. God is the main focus. The reason why we gather. Without Him, it would be so lifeless and meaningless. So yeah, to do what we have to do is good, but always remember to put God in the very center of it all! <3

Comments

Post a Comment