Out of ordinary

My Chemistry lecturer is probably one of the scariest. You would never want to try being late for her class or not doing her homework, or even joking in class. In fact, we try not to do that for any of our classes. But for me, particularly Chemistry. This subject just gives me stress.
Here's the story. I have a one hour break before Chemistry class on Fridays. So I decided to head on to the IT Lab to update some stuff online. I was so engrossed in it that I totally forgot about class. When I was finally done and by the time I looked at my watch, it was 10 minutes past 11.30! which means, I WAS LATE FOR CLASS. Oh no. Chemistry class too. Double OH NO. I almost had a good mind to just skip the whole Chemistry class rather than walking in late. But I didn't. I figured I'd need that knowledge she was gonna teach in class today. SO.... I speed-walked to class. and guess what?! When I arrived at the corridor, I saw my classmates waiting outside the classroom for the previous class to end! Now this doesn't happen at all, this is probably the VERY FIRST time our class gets delayed for TEN minutes. *HUGE MEGA BIG SIGH OF RELIEF!* WHOA. Thank God! Seriously. I couldn't believe what just happened even until a few minutes later. This is a miracle. Truly. Super duper grateful.
So the lesson learnt today, always be aware of the next class. :)

Comments